Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities
Georgia Gives Day is a high-profile public campaign and fundraising initiative, fueled by a large statewide coalition of corporations and foundations, government officials, media partners and volunteers. Year after year, this initiative is proving the power of partnership to ignite a giving movement. Topping 2014 results, last year pulled in over 17,500 donation totaling over $3.5 million for Georgia charities in 24 hours.
Your business, foundation or community group can play a powerful role in connecting the public with the causes they care about most by supporting Georgia Gives Day on November 17, 2016!
How can your business support Georgia Gives Day?
Sponsorship - Ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 a range of sponsorship opportunities provide a unique avenue to promote your work and community commitment to 2K+ nonprofit leaders and 17K + philanthropic citizens across Georgia.
Partnership – Partnering with Georgia Gives Day will enable your organization to leverage philanthropic dollars for even greater community impact. Through a Georgia Gives Day partnership each of your philanthropic dollars can help raise up to three additional dollars for nonprofits statewide, locally, or for pre-selected nonprofit groups of your choice.
To maximize your involvement, the Georgia Gives Day team creates customized sponsorship and partnership opportunities. To learn more and get involved today, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can your business be a part of the fun?
1. Activate and inform your employees:
- Plan a fun campaign and employee gathering to promote Georgia Gives Day
- Encourage employees to give to their favorite charity participating in Georgia Gives Day via company newsletters or staff meetings
- Provide employee gift matching opportunities
- Place the Georgia Gives Day logo and link on your company’s website or employee intranet
2. Activate and inform your customers by distributing information via customer communications including billing statements, promotional pieces, social media, and your company website to promote Georgia Gives Day
3. Encourage your nonprofit partners to participate by informing them of the opportunity and asking them to enroll in Georgia Gives Day. They can register here.
4. Engage with Georgia Gives Day on social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.