Register your organization to participate in Georgia Gives Day.
Register to participate in our next Georgia Gives Day, November 17, 2016, and to use GAgivesday.org
as a free, year-round fundraising platform for your organization.
Registration is now closed.
If your nonprofit has previously participated in Georgia Gives Day, you do not need to apply again. Your account is still live and active on the site.You only have to register for Georgia Gives Day once. However, we advise you to test your donation function regularly by transacting $1 to ensure your merchant account is active and functioning.
As a past participant, all you need to do is log in, update your profile as needed, and you’re set for November 17, 2016.
Below are some common questions you might have before participating. You can find more information in our Nonprofit FAQs.
What makes an organization eligible to participate in Georgia Gives Day?
Any state registered, Georgia based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is eligible to participate.
How do I know if my nonprofit is a 501(c)(3) organization?
You can check 501(c)(3) status on the NCCS Database.
How do I know if my nonprofit is state registered?
You can search the Georgia Secretary of State’s website to determine your state registration status by clicking here.
I’m not registered with the Georgia Secretary of State, how do I do so?
Nonprofit corporations are formed by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State by clicking here.
How much does it cost for a nonprofit to participate in Georgia Gives?
Nothing. There is no set-up fee to participate. Nonprofits enroll through a simple online registration form and receive an individual merchant account for donations to be directly deposited into the nonprofit's bank account.
Visa, MasterCard, & Discover:
A low credit/debit card transaction fee of 3% + $0.35 per transaction for MasterCard/VISA/Discover/American Express/eChecks will apply to donations. That is it, no additional charges.
American Express may be processed directly through American Express. Transactions will be deposited directly by American Express, less the contracted American Express Discount Rate and fees. Click & Pledge will assess 2% in addition to the American Express contracted fees. Click & Pledge fees will be collected monthly, in arrears, by the processor according to the merchant services agreement. This clause applies to American Express ONLY.
I've submitted my nonprofit's registration form, what happens next?
1. Application Sent: Your application has been forwarded to Click & Pledge and merchant bank TransFirst for review.
2. Sign Agreement : TransFirst will contact you (Monday - Friday) for any additional information and then send the Merchant Account Agreement to be executed via eSignature.
Please have the following documentation ready:
* Bank Routing & Account Numbers for the bank account designated to receive deposits and have fees withdrawn monthly.
* Driver’s License Number, State, Issuance & Expiration Date for the individual that will be signing the application.
* A copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3).
Please note - we are currently using a new form that was not originally designed for nonprofits. On Step 2, you do not need to provide a social security number, the "personal guarantor" box should be unchecked, and you should put 100% for ownership percentage. If you are having trouble, a detailed, step-by-step guide to completing the form can be found on the Click & Pledge website here.
If you do not receive an email from TransFirst in 24 hours, please check your SPAM folder. If no email is received, contact Click & Pledge here.
3. Two to Three Business Days: Once the Merchant Account Agreement has been signed, please allow two to three business days for the merchant account to be approved.
4. Click & Pledge Account Activation: Click & Pledge will send a "Welcome" email notifying you that your Click & Pledge account is ready to use with instructions on getting started.
5. Georgia Gives Profile Activation: Your nonprofit's profile page will be uploaded on the Georgia Gives Day website www.gagives.org. You will receive notification and instructions on how to customize your profile page including uploading a video, sharing your organizations mission and highlighting the areas of need.
Registration is now closed.