Nonprofits across the state have the opportunity to win thousands of dollars in prizes on Georgia Gives Day 2016!
Thanks to generous sponsors, there are now more ways than ever to win. Learn more about how to participate by following these 3 steps:
1. Below, read our top three categories of prize types for which your organization may be eligible.
3. Check out our schedule of prizes by hour to help you determine your organization's prize strategy.
More information about prizes will be updated as we get closer to Georgia Gives Day.
Throughout the day, nonprofit organizations can win $1,000 AT&T Digital Life Power Hours by securing the greatest number of donors within one of the predetermined Power Hours. More information is posted on the prize rules page.
Once you’ve read the rules and eligibility requirements, download our schedule of prizes by hour to help you determine your organization’s prize strategy.
Please help us thank our incentive and prize funding partners: AT&T Digital Life, SunTrust Foundation and others.
We’re bringing back the #Unselfie and asking everyone to get creative and do some social sharing about why they give, and win up to $500 for you, their favorite nonprofit.
Here's how it works:
1. Between now and November 11th, everyone (that includes donors, staff, board members, social followers and and volunteers) can take a selfie that shows why they’re planning to give to your nonprofit.
2. They should include our hashtags: #GAgivesday #Unselfie
3. Then, they post it to their Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, including both hashtags in their post: #GAgivesday and #Unselfie (That way, we can easily find them and share through the GA Gives Day Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
4. On the week of November 14th, we’ll post a gallery of our top ten finalists on Facebook and count on our followers to vote for their favorite with a Like.
5. The top three nonprofits will receive a donation in their name-- $500 for 1st place, $150 for 2nd and $100 for 3rd.
We'd like to thank our friends at Popmoney for their support of these prizes!
This is the most up to date prize information at this time. Please check back for updates.