Way to give, Georgia! Our 2016 campaign raised a record $3.9 million and the giving continues. Click to see our prize winners.
Our next Georgia Gives Day is November 16, 2017. Click here to register your nonprofit.
Raised: $70Remaining: $4930
For the last 11 years, Not One More Life has been a source of education, advocacy and care for patients with asthma and COPD through its innovative programming and outreach in partnership with communities of faith, schools and other validated community partners.
NOML is also a source of actionable education for medical providers who care for high-risk populations to include children, minorities, women and the poor.
All of our programs are provided absolutely free of charge
* Over 9,000 participants educated, screened and assisted in our Georgia base of operations
* Novel presentation, Asthma - What You Need To Know, developed and presented to
elementary and middle schools in Georgia and other US cities
* Local cadres trained to replicate our model in 19 other US cities
* 250 patient visits annually in NOML’s monthly clinic which is Atlanta’s only free pulmonary clinic
* Over 2,000 medical providers provided actionable online continuing medical education in the
care of high risk populations via our critically acclaimed educational program
* Over 500 medical providers trained in live educational programs around the US
Please support our valuable work by making a donation today!
← newer 1-6 of 7 older →
Choose a suggested amount below, or give whatever you want.
$10 - Donate
$25 - Donate
$50 - Donate
$100 - Donate
$ Other :
Make this donation:
Not One More Life, Inc.
4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Atlanta, Georgia 30338
Not One More Life is dedicated to reducing disparities and improving the quality of life for those living with asthma and other lung diseases.
Whether you have $10, $100, or $10,000 to give,
it all adds up! All donations to the 501(c)(3)
participating nonprofits on this website are tax-deductible.
Click here and submit a support ticket.
© Georgia Center for Nonprofits 2016. All rights reserved | Privac