What Do We Do?
When Future Foundation asked students ages 13 and 14 in urban Atlanta neighborhoods about their future, 95% believed they would graduate from high school and 90% believed they would graduate college. In reality, less than half will actually graduate high school and less than one-third will attend college.
Future Foundation’s mission is to level the playing field for metro-Atlanta youth by providing quality education, health and life skills programs, and its impact has been amazing!
Please support our mission by making a donation today.
• Your $5 gift sponsors one day of tutoring and homework support.
• Your $40 gift sponsors one week of afterschool tutoring.
• Your $80 gift sponsors two weeks of tutoring.
• Your $150 gift sponsors one month of academic coaching.
How Do We Do It?
As a nonprofit organization (501(c)(3)), Future Foundation directly serves over 1,000 students in grades 5-12 through several programs, including:
• RealTalkATL sparks conversations about healthy choices regarding sex, love, dating and relationships through partnerships with area underperforming schools and community centers.
• The Reef House Learning Center for 5th-7th graders and the Reef Teen Center for 8th-12th graders are both supervised, secure environments where experienced staff and certified teachers cultivate an atmosphere of excellence in academics, health and leadership. Many of the youth served are at risk because their parents and grandparents were at risk.
• Future Foundation takes a holistic approach by empowering parents to engage in their youth’s success through its Parent Connection program.
How Can You Help?
Future Foundation is making a significant difference in the lives of metro-Atlanta students, their families and communities. Here’s how you can support our mission and help spread our message of hope, optimism, courage and community.
Donate Today. Future Foundation needs public donations to provide these programs. 100% of board members made personal donations last year, but they are not enough. Please consider supporting us by making your own donation.
Join the Be a Hero campaign. Spread the word about what we are doing! Our Be a Hero campaign is a fun, social way to help spread our message of hope, optimism, courage and community. Learn how you can Be a Hero today!
Please help protect our children’s dreams.
Thank you for being a part of the Future Foundation family.